Category Name: Oral Anti-Diabetic (DPP4 Inhibitor)
Brand Name: ADMIT
Product #: 146
- Sitagliptin (as Phosphate Monohydrate) 25mg, 50mg and 100mg film coated tablets In Combination with Metformin; Sitagliptin (as Phosphate Monohydrate) 50mg/500mg and 50mg/1000mg film coated tablets
- is a dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (DPP-4) inhibitor indicated as an adjunct to diet
- and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes
- mellitus inadequately controlled on Metformin or Sitagliptin alone or in patients
- already being treated with the combination of Sitagliptin and Metformin.
- Combination with Insulin and other OADs may be given.
- ADMIT 25mg & 50mg; Available in Alu Alu blister pack of 1×14’s film coated tablets.
- ADMIT 100mg, 50mg/500mg & 50mg/1000mg; Available in Alu Alu blister pack of 2×14’s film coated tablets.
- 18 Feb 2017
- Dry Powders